Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Saturday, April 28, 2007; 11:40 PM
TODAY!!! =[
Sometimes i really ponder, whether i sld be born out into this world full of cruelity, coldiness, and jealousy....I don't want to be meddling with all this kind of problems everyday when i am either in school or at home....!!
People normally says that if u've fallen then u will stand up again very fast..But this doesn't seems the case for me..As usual i am still very troubled by all this kinds of worries and e.t.c..
I am not sure that there are acutally how many people out there that really want to see me fall, but i can assured u all that, no matter what things tt gonna obstruct my way, i am not going to give up...!No one can block my way to success...NO ONE CAN DO IT!!!
I believed that miracles will really befallen on me...I am one that does believed in miracles although it seldom happens on me...!!
My worries and anxiety..I believed that not many can understand the situation that i'm in...!!
I hope to live in this world by myself...Maybe with her...But i hope that this would be enough liao cause ... Too many ppl... Too messy.... Too many troubles...Too many worries... Too many sickness....!!!!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius