Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Monday, July 16, 2007; 12:06 AM
Today i am not sure what i wanted to blog actually...Nothing much in particular...Oh ya...Got someon say will sms me in the night but never, and i will haunt u down when i see u..Better watch out! ^^ Kidding lar..I know that u are in some kind of business so i never disturb u also...Just hope that u will enjoy urself at there and for once rmb me..hehe... ( SUPER THICK SKIN-ME )...HAHA....
Recently i got to realise something...When i went for a jog ytd with LJ and HL..HL abruptly asked me " What does friendship means ? "...
Well i gave her a " correct reply "-Friends will be there when you are down or when u are happy..They will share with you in times of trouble...There will always be there for u...
That was what i replied to her ytd...She remained very calm ; just like that she knew that i would say this..Tt is incredible...! Well she said that " Friendship are actually..... (I also forgotten Sorry).... "
I still remembered once that ; there were someone who ask me how would i rate " Friends " , " Family " , "Health " , " Love "...
Guess what i told her? I said that i would rate accordingly...
1) Family 2)Friends 3)Health 4)Love
Ever wondered why i rate love as my least priorities? Simply beacuse i have no confident of myself in looking after her...I am scared i am not up to her standard..Also, I am not sure that i will make a good bf or nt? Because i always used words that often hurt people's heart...I do not wished that she will be sad..Jus want her to be the happiest in the world when she is with me...
My gf should be able to share weal and woes with me..I am not sure that u are the only one or not..Buti i wll treasure and cherish u...^^Just hope that we will not have any regrets in future...
And now i would like to say something...There is sth very important to me in my life...Without it i may not be able to take on the challenge...Without it i may just collapse anytime...Just don say what is that " it " first..In future if i want to reveal it then i will say...
Erm nowdays feel very depressed?sad?disappointment?!Well i am not sure what is that feeling also..It just that i am not feeling good...I am not sure that this feeling is due to what?
I am quite saddened by sth..I don't wished to say it out...I just want to keep quiet...I don feel like talking anyway...
Just feel that everyone seems so unfamiliar to me..I think that i will have difficulties getting to understand them..They are very different like the past...I don't wish to hinge on to the past..I want to move on..For them if u can go along with my pace then let's walk along for those who cant walk along i also am not sure what to do..Maybe i will continue walking alone in this tough and challenging life journey....
Lastly i jus wan to say that..In life it is not as simple as we think...It is not as easy as it seems to be...It is also not that easy to know everyone...U will not know who will or might B____Y u in future...!So i hope that and wished for a smooth sailing in my secondary schools' life before it comes to an end...^^
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius