Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Friday, September 14, 2007; 10:39 PM
It has been ages since i last blogged right? Anyway to people who always visit my blog, I am quite apologetic to u all lor...As I had said I will only blog happy stuffs and sorrowing incident that happen to me lo...
Recently, I have realised that my grades in Maths, English, Social Studies , Geography have dropped tremendously...I know the reasons behind this cause.And i am trying to " top up " my horrible grades.I am shaken by this kind of grades.I think that i did not prepared well enough to score distinction.But i am mentally prepared to received my wonderful results..As i always believed that how much u sowed, u will reaped that much..
Anyway I will still strive for my desired aggregate points in O lvl...I will not disappoint my teachers, friends and ***..I will prove it to u that I am no a mediocre person...
A wise person is one that listens and correct others mistakes.
Last 30 odd days already, Must produced results.
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius