Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Sunday, March 9, 2008; 11:54 PM
HIZ.....
Whenever i blog, which means tt there is something tt i cannot think it through..Either very happy about something or something very bad happened!This time is very bad thing..I don't wan to blog it so obvious lor...Just want to say that i really envy people like ***...Because they are born with good parents meaning that they do not need to worry about their living expenses n stuff..They will just ask for money and it will be given to them easily...!Unlike people like us..Have to slog it out till we one day break down..!
Certain people are more fortunate..They are born with strong financial background..This indirectly shows that they can be the little prince or princess at home...Which also means that they will become spoilt brat...!!But not choice lor...Cause they are given this chance to be born in a well off family...
I don blame that i am in this family..Rather, i also hope that *** will repent and mend *** ways...But it doesn't seems that way...I know that it is hard to eradicate tt stupid habit.But u still have to try...I don't know how much longer i can hold out to...Not sure how much stress i acn take it...Not sure how long i can handle it...( Just myself alone ) is nt able to support the whole ****
Actually, deep inside my heart i always wanted to give up..( With regards to my life n studies..Cause i did not do as expected in O lvl...)...(But there's another serene sound that makes me keep going...I think that is what people usually say ' spiritually power '....)
I will keep on to hold on as long as i could..I will take a step at a time...will only stop when i stop breathing...!!
I WILL PRESERVE N HOLD ON!!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME!!
' Tian Wu Jue Ren Zhi Lu '!!!
IF ONLY I BELIEVED IN MIRACLES....!!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius