Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Sunday, May 25, 2008; 1:15 AM
TO: Kammy;
Hey girl, u better have some confident in urself okay..I know it's hard to achieve what you yearned for, but u never try how u know u wont get what u want lei..." when there's a will, there will always be a way ", so pls don give up lor...“金诚所至,金石为开”。。you must work really hard don't folo my footsteps lor..( Especially my english's oral...so upset uptill nw...!! )
I know that you are a diligent girl, can see tt form ur way of revising,so just 用平常心去赴考吧!!I don't really believe u cannot get B lor..Cause i have faith in u..( not trying to stress u, more like an encouragement to u lor...must rmb me if u gt A's or B's lor...) 我对你绝对有信心。加油 X infinity times......
To chingy;
Hey, known u first, so i feel that u will not disappoint me right?Perform better than ur MYE...It's okay not to do so well at times, who don't have such down period b4? Right?Cannot say that: I cant do it de larh, it's quite difficult to get B's or A's...Don worry, what u need now is a comforting bed to relax ur tensing brain cells then use all on monday okay...爱因斯坦也是失败了一千次以上才成功发明了电灯泡。。对吗?!所以,不要太悲观,我会送你去赴考的勇气,让你考到你理想的成绩。对于自己的能力不可否决,“有志者,事竟成”!!有听过吧。。。所以要好好加油哦。。ANW must rmb me if u got any A's or B's horxz....ahhahz...
To both chingy静仪& vivien齐欣; I think i didn't really help much to u all...Cause i feel that i duno how to explain so sad right..But i really hope that the books i help u all to borrow really helps u all in any way okay...U 2 are my 最器重的juniors....( Not giving u 2 pressure, but i just want to say that even I can do it, why not u 2 lei?? SOunds naggy now but still have to say right... ) Pls remember to relax when u enter the examination hall....cause once u start to panic; things will not be under ur control...RMB that U MUST SUPRESS THE EXAMINATION ATMOSHPERE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND....( Translated : 你们要压住考试紧张的气氛,千万不能让它来牵着你们走。。) 送你们一句名言from慧能大师(禅宗[ZEN]的第六代传人);他说:“人们看到树的时候是树在摇,还是风在吹呢”?他回答:“是心在动”!! 还有一个非常深奥的对话叫做: