Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Tuesday, September 23, 2008; 9:19 PM
I WANNA TKS GOH RUI YING 4 HELPING TO DO MY BLOG. IT'S VERY NICE. THANK U SOOOO MUCH.
And nowadays nothing much to do anyway. Shall blog what I've been doing for the past few weeks.
1) WORK. 2) SPORTS. 3) REST.
1) - For the past many weeks i have been slooging my guts out doing lab work. It's damn tiring cause nowadays need to prepare for Os pract. exam, Then need to pour the chemicals back to the big tub, wash, dry! Damn lots to do lo...Luckily lately there's no relief to do..If not i might just faint* And it's more tiring than LJ that time, cause now got more stuffs to do. Walking up and down counting to 6 times or more in one day!! Not physically tired,but mentally disturbed! Cause I found out that LAB TECH is not for me at all! NO CHALLENGE!
2)- For the past few weeks, I have been going exercise lo. Need to be toner,and need to get a bit of biceps muscles to be able to do my PULL-UPS! So I will be going to gym/stadium/other recreational places to do my workout la..! Then will also meet up friends to play badminton,running and etc la. Apart from that, nothing much already! :)
3)- Usually for many people, sat n sun is HOLIDAE for them, But on these 2 days, I will REALLY REST! Cause after working like a BULL from MON-FRI,I need to take a REST! Cause's really damn tiring lor.... Go work+exercise= TIRED!!
WELL there's this much I think!!
ANYWAY WANNA WISH MY JUNIORS TO MUG HARD FOR THEIR N LEVEL, O LEVEL AND SCHOOL END-OF-YEAR EXAMINATIONS.
Best wishes to 1E4 if they happen to see this. And bros like carey and marcus!!( MUG HARD )! :) That's all for the day!!
WILL BLOG AGAIN SOON!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius