Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Monday, January 19, 2009; 11:15 PM
Hey I am quite sad today! Initially was quite happy when I know my Speech Comm interview got 16.5/20( A )...Super happy and unexpected one!! But when I took back my Writ Comm- Business letter, Super happy also...cause 17/20 ( A ).... mah! Happyyyy :):)
But when I got back my APA test results....I am devastated larh....I fail until like nobody business like that!OMg! I got 14.5/40 ( 36.25- UNGRADED!!!!!!!! )..... i AM QUITE SAD CAUSE OF THIS LOR......OMG....EVEN IN SEC SCH, MY EL ALSO NOT THIS BAD BARH! THEN NOW IS LIKE !@#$%^&*()!! HAIZ~~~~~HOW ARH?
Now, i found out that: " MY BLOG GOT PPL SEE ONE LEY!! "
I didn't use to know tt MAHJONG tais tais will come here and see see...then ask me abt who is tt " she "...AIYOoooooooo!! SO troublesome sia!! But tks for ur concern anyway! :D:D Didn't know that one dead blog, could have invited so many people suddenly!! SCARY~~
Actually, I just need someone who I can care for, and sometimes she can care for me when I'm down or when I'm happy, we can share the joy only!! I only seek this at the moment. I know I sometimes quite nagggggy larh....But tt shows I rly concern for u people mah!! HORZ??
Hope to share ur worries, hope to be ur friend, hope to......SO MANY!
But all this will happen, when I really sort out my feeling. But I think I know that U don't want any relationship yet. If that's really the case, Then I got to leave it lo...Shall not force it on you. We shall leave it to fate barh!
END~~
SO PLS DON ASK ME ANY QNS LE..... TKS FOR SHOWING CONCERN! BUT, I NEED TIME TO THINK!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius