Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Saturday, February 14, 2009; 1:04 AM
OkAY!! Now is the time to vent my frustrationS during the most DIFFICULT TIMES in my SEM 2!!
I have been doing my Writt comm project like mad during the past 2 weeks!! It was a very memorable experience in my POLY life!!
WHY??
CAUSE DOING APA=SUCKS!!
Just duno why I really dun like to do my english assigment, maybe it's the kind of english assigment that I am not keen in, If the assigments were to be SCIENCE or MEDICAL-related topic, I'd definitely be more willing to do MORE THAN EXPECTED!
Sometimes I really think that I entered the WRONG COURSE!! I am just so eager to do SCIENCE course!! REALLY CANT LIVE W/O U!!( SCIENCE )!!
My only motivation to keep me going is my peers, especially the Mahjong taitais, and my grp members!! They're indeed very good in asking people to stay on, but still thanks a lot lor!! Some in M.Taistais said : " Life w/o u is really not interesting ". When I heard this line, I'm so touched!! GOnna cry le.( exaggerating only! wont shed a tear de larh! ) But it was really really very touching to hear this kind of words coming out from friends whom I only knew for 8-9 mths!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I really appreciate the help n advise that u people had given me, I'll heed ur advice and don't think abt switching course now!! Gonna complete my 3 yrs diploma tgt with u guys!! THANKS AGAIN!
Besides doing writ comm assigments, I still need to finish my POP CULTURE, MUSIC&LYRICS assigmentS!! Although these 2 are tough, but it's still managable!! Just hand in POP CUL today, one last assigment, 1 APA re-test and 1 LITERATURE EXAM to go, and I'll be free!!
I really look forward to go out with u all!! HAHHAA. Let's work hard tgt and move on to year 2 as ONE!!
TGT the L1T01 SHALL SUCCEED as ONE!!
GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!
Then Today, we celebrated CHong Tak's & Eddie's Pre-bdae celebration!! Hope they have fun!! HAHA. And we will treasure the times we spend in school and class and others!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY in ADVANCE to EDDIE NEO ZHI XIANG & WAYNE CHEW CHONG TAK!!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius