Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Tuesday, April 28, 2009; 11:58 PM
SO SIAN! Sch's already started, and its gonna pass 2 weeks. And next week, I gonna have assigments flowing in like water, then the only thing tt I'll rmb is : ASSIGMENTS DUE DATE!! :S This is bad lor! Cause sometimes friends BDAE will tend to forget :(
But I'll try to remember their BDAE!
:D:D I shall stop here cause duno what to blog liao! Nothing special this few days, except tt I FOUND A CONDOM in BLK 73, GENTS!! Whether used/ unused, I shall not say :D
Do take care peeps, those who are reading my blog! :D
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius