Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Monday, May 25, 2009; 7:09 PM
24 MAY 2009, I went for my first Chinese Orchestra performance! It was thrilling!! There are errors here and there, but nevertheless, everything went on smoothly, at least nothing major cropped up!
The stage in SCH ( Singapore Concert Hall ) was quite big, and there were many audiences, abt a few hundreds of them! But none is my friend la! Cause i didnt managed to sell my tickets in 3 short days! But i did saw some familiar faces! But sad also la...My parents were not there, cause they were overseas, My bestie were 'busy' and etc la....Friends couldn't make it.... SO WHAT CAN I DO? Haix...I already tried to sell them!
Met quite a couple of new friends there, some were ALUMNI, guest players! Time passes quickly, and didnt expect them to be my new friends! Due to the late hour after our performances, many went off immediately after the concert and we didnt took a GROUP PHOTO!!
I thought i can sell my tickets de lor..But not even one sia! So sad, when u see people got friends or families or others who can talk to, I don't have la...SO SAD! Haix, never mind la, that shows something.
I think I not gonna blog so often unless there is anything for me to blog with! Shall stop here. Assigment due this thurs! Gonna start doing it tmr!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius