Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Monday, June 29, 2009; 11:13 PM
I'm back to SG liao...
Went back to malaysia last friday morning...Wait for tt stupid bus for almost 1 hour...then reach my aunt's place, cousin drove us back...( before that of course go MAKAN la... )
Then went aunt's house sleeeeppp, cause damn tired, woke up at 5am in the morning to catch the first bus home!!( MALAYSIA, I didnt really treat SG as my home also! So not nice to stay in! )
Slept around 12pm, then woke up around 3.30pm.Then bath, then do my translation assigment, seldom I will take my assigment back to MSIA to do, cause It's meant to be holiday when I go back, but that does not seems to be the case~~ :(
Do a bit, then went out makan again! Shop for sister's Gown in the nearest shopping mall, then bought her tt for bdae gift~ Bought mum a pair of shoes also~
Then went home, and sleeep again~ cause I had a little flu~~ :X
Firday morning went over to god-mum shop to eat breadfast! My god brother and sister called me, then God mum was super shocked when she saw us, cause it's an unexpected visit for her!! Cause I didnt called her up on friday when I went back~ I told her that " this is an unexpected visit to check whether you got do ur work or not, SPOT CHECK!'' She broke into laughter~ HAHA.
After that back to aunt's house again. On the way home bought many fruits, 3kg full of Super sweet :)MANGOSTEEN!!~ Then back home do assigment for 1hr, then sleeeep again! cause flu becoming more serious, plus a bit of score throat!
After that, woke up went to another shopping mall, shop shop, eat eat, slack slack with mum, sis n cousin!
At night went over to Godmum house and stayed in! Unexpected stay also! HAHHA...cause long time didnt see god mum le~ then I stay there lor...while dad, mum, sis went back to aunt's house! I chat with my Godbro no.1(19yo), no.2(18yo),and god sis! Chat with No.1 from 1am to nearly 3.am in the morning~~ tt was so unexpected also~ He told me lots of things lor...MANY MANY UNEXPECTED EVENTS HAPPENDED THIS 2 odds years when I didn't went back so frequently like last time~~
Then Sunday woke up ard 7am, NO.1 still sound asleep! No.2 also...But ard 8am, he woke up le....then he bath then drove me to OUR MOTHER's SHOP! :D breakfast AS USUAL! :D simply delicious, god mum's cooking was simply too delicious~
Then mum,dad,sis came too, after eating, bid goodbye and went off to shopping centre NO.3..... Shopped for mum's clothes n shorts....that was disaterous causee.....( SECRET XXX )!! Then back aunt's house prepared for COUSIN(ER-JIE) WEDDING BONQUET!! All of us dolled up nicely, including MUM!
MY ER JIE was simple too gorgeous wearing that wedding gown~She look atonishing stunning larh, but just a bit blurrr la...I took quite a few photos with her, and ER JIE FU....Then took so many single photo with her....and her husband....and other relatives....
Only this bonquet that I realized that I got 20+ odd more relatives which I don't even know of their existance~ POOR ME! Got to know mum's playmate....I think same age with mum also! She got 1 son(no.1) and 2 daughters( no.2,no.3!), the 2 daughters were quite a beauty, but they r older than me sia, 20 yo and 22 yo respectively~ their bro was 25 yo!
I went to a lot of table taking pictures....Met my nephew for the first time YTD!! SO CUTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! waiting for them to upload the pics and send me~~ Then chat with some others....I feel like I am the host sia~~ My cousin call me WAI JIAO BU ZHAN ( Foreign Affairs Minister )...Cause I went around the tables asking for their opinion on the food served, but my aim was to know these relatives la...CAUSE ALL NEEDA INVITE WHEN I GONNA GET MARRIED! better get to know now, than next time~~
I think I more to camera-man! Cause since the start of everything I've been taking pics using my HP! :D:D
After the wedding took some shots too~ then jie jie n jie fu went off to their house! We went back to aunt's house, packed up and came back SG ard 1130pm!
HAHAHA....I got this strange feeling after the wedding sia, I feel like getting married!! :S Sounds funny right, cause I like tt kind of atmosphere, where all your relatives came down and gives their blessings to you! SO cool right!
But I don't have any girl friend, so wait wait lor... Never mind la...If cannot find, Gonna become MONK, then KY also say she gonna become NUN if she cant find! then we become neighbour! :)Jus kidding~~!!
Alright, I shall stop here... And I wont post the pictures here, maybe in FB barh! see how lor~ :)
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius