Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Sunday, June 21, 2009; 1:28 AM
Today wanna post about something very sensitive to me larh~~
WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS WANNA SAY :" U POLY, I ITE "!!
Today hear that JOKER say suddenly he realized that everyone in the table are ITE students except me....Then I feeeeeeel Super lousy larh, just don't understand what's the problem with ITE students mixing with POLY students! Just that what they say really hurts me lor....Cannot say that u're in POLY, while I'm in ITE then like different class like that!! WE ARE STILL CITIZENS OF SG and WE R STILL STUDENTS!!
JOKER remember that whenever u say that u're ITE n I'm POLY, it really make others feel bad sia~~ So pls dont say like this liao...If I'm tt kind who only make friends with poly studs or JC studs, I wont be ur buddy liao, morever our clique friends!! SO PLS think carefully u speak~
I still treasure my friends, no matter they are in JC,POLY,ITE or Working.....Remember that friendship cannot be measured by anything!!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius