Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Thursday, July 16, 2009; 1:15 AM
Today just wanna blog something simple and short....
Done a quiz on FB earlier on, " How many times will your heart break ".Luckily the result was ONLY ONCE! I thank whoever la..AHHAH.. Cause one time is already very hurtful liao..Cannot have another one more blow la..
I remembered it took me about 2 years to completely heal my wounds...Though now not that hurtful anymore, sometimes when I think back, I am really a big fool la...causee...(shall not repeat)!
Some people can heal like 1 week then weeks later, already attached. Its not that I want to say them la...But if you really love them deep deep inside, how is it possible to heal so fast and forgot about her/him then get a new one? Teach me larh! :)
Well, my body is made up of 3 layers, SKIN, BONES, BOXES! Cause the 3rd layer is the place where is keeeep all my secretss... Out of sooo many boxes, there's one really special one...A red box! Inside the black box, there's a smaller black box with red lock...And inside this small small black box is where my HEART is kept for a few years liao.... There's only one person in the whole world with this red key who can unlock this box and took out my heart~~ Initially I thought that this special someone has arrived, but apprently I think it's not herr... So I gonna keep it super safe with me till I found the right one. :)
Deep within me, there lies a locked box that needs someone to unlock it. And I think this person will come to me in years time~~ :) So happy waiting :D
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius