Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Monday, August 24, 2009; 1:25 AM
Well, Im back blogging!
Now Im studying for my modern literature...Got so many things to say sia...Maybe influence by the writer! Met erin on thurs and she study her BMS, While I studied my CHS stuffs! I got so distracted by her stuffs la...She preparing for her A&P ( Human Anatomy & Physiology )! It's super coooool la, my eyes and heart just flew to her ppt slides, even though it's packed with english wordssss! How can she study my desired COURSE in polytechnic! I am really very very very distracted, then later on I help her borrowed 2 big THICK BOOKS on A&P! I was doing my stuffs la, then I got carried away, then I just read one of the thick book! AMAZING is all I want to say! But previously I already somehow read it, now Im enjoying it sia!
The erin says: " Don't see le, faster do your work la! " Then I replied: " Aiyah, later la, see a while more lor... " A while later (which is 20 mins later or so), I wanna continue reading, but then she stopped me! And because both us were starving and freezing in the LIBRARY, we went vista point to eat! ( She didnt eat, only I packed foood :)
She must work really hard since she's already in BMS, I really ENVY+ JEALOUS of her!! If I ever hear people ( EMMELINE, KAI YING , ERIN ) say they gonna give up or something like that, I gonnnaaaa nag at them! Cause some people cannot even go into BMS, now they are in, they should treaure this special affinity with SCIENCE!!