Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Thursday, October 8, 2009; 10:58 PM
Hello am back blogging, cause RACHEL ( just knew from HMS LAC Pre-camp ) said that I didnt blog for long! So I come back! :)
Well, shall start from :
5 OCT- Went to HMS LAC PRE CAMP! Didnt quite get used to it, cause my buddy eddie wasnt there!! SO quite lonely for the first 1 hour! But then after dismissing from the meeting, the GUYS went back into the bunk, and we know each other! Very happy that I know 2 new friends, RONNY & JOSHUA ( BZSE )! They are fun people! In the bunk, only me, tun kang, tim, dave, kenn were not from BZSE!! NICE TO MEET U PEEPS!! :) Then went for DAY GAMES! FUN + TIRED! :D
Then night time go out MAKAN SUPPER, then joshua bought 4 DURIANS for $3, they ate it, while I rest in the bunk! Then then, KENN screened a R21 MOVIE for us, BRUENO ( duno I spelled correctly or nt :D ) Was bit digustingg causee.... ( ITS A SECRET, GO SEE IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE :) )
6 OCT- WEnt for our 2 hours walk from NP to West Coast Park! TIRING! BUT FUN also, cause we sang along the way!! :) SOOO FUN! :D:D Then went to the park and do lots of activities, but the most disappointing is the STINGRAY KITE tt we do!! Cause it did not FLY UP HIGH, only turn and turn! :( Then otw back, joshua ask me a weird qn " How do u think of us, BZSE guys? " I replied: " Its really FUN WITH U GUYS ARD, If not this gonna be a very boring outing! " They laughed! :) BZSE guys were fun and crazy man, make me so outcast cause I think I quite quiet at times! (certain time only ) :)
7 OCT- Went to Mediacorp Radio to work again! Super tiring but then no choice, cause I told Lao Shi I will be back this day! Needa keep promise okay! :)
8 OCT- Today finally not feeling well le, was having slight fever 39.0, then later subsided to 37.6 :D:D NOW OKAY LE! :)
Alright, tmr last day in MDC, HOPE THEY DONT MISS ME :) ** Thicked SKin! :P
Alright shall stop here. Take Care everyone! :D:D
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius