Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Tuesday, October 20, 2009; 9:24 PM
Now I shall post my camp stuffs after soooo longg! I just wanna say some feeelings larh... If say out whole camp thingy very sian sia! Later people complain!
Firstly, my ROYAL BANANAS GROUP! They consists of:
Rachel Chong aka Medical Doctor's daughter( her mum is a doctor!!) Joshua Loh aka T.A.B= Typical Ah Beng! Edmund= Steven :) Wei Ling aka Swimmer !:) Latifah aka the Witch :D Heather aka Princess ! :) Jessica aka GUI FEI ( Imperial Concubine, but I prefer to call her Queen! )
These people are my fellow freshie! They are really a cool bunch of people la... Imagine that bringing along a dried tree branches otw to WEST COAST PARK!! With so many people laughing at us on the way, and all endure the laughter from others, I think i really got to give them a round of applause!! CLAP** CLAP ** CLAP**
They really super super patience to put up with a leader like me laa... SO LAME, SO BORING!! :) But than really thanks to you people la, I really feeeel super bonded with u people!!
Especiall TAB, he look damn AH BENG LA!! When 1st day he come is like one TAB face, then we also duno how to approach him!! But then after the AMAzING RACE, We know he only put tt face for show!! He's super damn FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNY + lots of lame nonsense la!! :)
Now its the Gls turn! GLs ROCKS!! :) I didnt know I can mix well, super well with all these different people from different course! Though I am a bit EMO kind!! ( REALLY OKAY )!! But it's really fun to see people like MAD, RACHEL, HJ, TEKA, JW, RON, KEN, FX ( everyday also see her!), LATIFAh, PET,WEILING!! All the 11 people are super fun and unique in their own way! Its really a pleasure to know them!! :) I realllllly reallyy enjoy this camp supppppper suppppppper muchhhhh!! :)
Well Shall end here, no mooooooood blog liao~ :)
Cheeeerrs to the BANANAS + GLs!! :)
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius