Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Tuesday, December 15, 2009; 10:58 PM
When your body is tired, you rest. 如果身体累了,你就休息~
When your mind is tired, you stop thinking. 如果思绪用完了,你就不要再想~
When everyone leaves you, you should think that there's still others. 如果每个人都离你而去,你就要认为还有其他人会与你并肩作战~
I just feel EMOOOO~~ No idea why, maybe its due to the heavy workload ( this thurs 2 presentations and fri MARKETING SUBMISSION )!
This sem my soul is just not around~ Nothing seems to be going smoothly for my test~ Even though I passed, but then it's not what I want~ I'm not sure I'm distracted by what~ Working hard doesn't mean that you will reap success, being lazy doesn't make u sure fail~ It's all predestined!
I just hope that things will get better after today~!! FREAK OUT is the word now~
Shall stop here w/o saying any further.
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius