Welcome to Livejustforyou.bs.com.
Hush & Listen up!
You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...!
If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D
Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only Number posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Friday, February 5, 2010; 11:21 PM
Ytd, My clique of friends went to celebrate my birthday with me! It's beeen a great day!
Today, in school, my friends also celebrated with me! I'm so delighted! It's beeen a big surprise lo!Cause thought they didnt celebrate mah, so was thinking of going back. And it's a rainy day, so was thinking of going home mah! SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY LEHHHHHHHHHHHH! 4th birthdya wish should be: I WANT TO HAVE ENOUGH SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
And then Darren, Eddie, Jasmine, Daphne gave me a UNIQUE PRESENT!
U know what is it? It's red BOXERS! Its not only 1, but 3! got spongebob, batman, and duno what le!!! SO MALU. I wore it infront of the girls and infront of MR LOUIS!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASED! HAHHAA!
But then still thanks to the many who gave me presents!! THANKS A MILLION!
It's the marking of my 20s :( however I still feel happy cause got friends and family around with me!
Once again, thanks people! <3!
The mister
Behind The Scenes
Profile
Eric Tan Aik Hong 陈一鸿 19 years old 5th Febuary 1990 Ngee Ann Polytechnic-2008 Chinese Studies Aquarius